- GENERAL: Windows shall be aluminum
- MATERIAL: Frame sections shall be
6063T5 and 6063T6 aluminum alloy.
- FINISH: Colors shall be in ESP
Bronze or White.
- CONSTRUCTION: Bushings or guides shall be
used to prevent any metal to metal contact of moving parts. Vents shall
lock, and are actuated from the interior.
- GLAZING: Windows designed for
exterior factory glazing and aluminum snap on bead. Tinted, reflective
and other glazing materials are also available.
- HARDWARE: Operator shall have heat
treated steel gears and shall transmit power to the window by means of
a bottom mounted four bar hinge. Installation hardware is available
but not included.
and vents shall have weather stripping.
- SCREEN: Screen cloth shall be
fiberglass 18 x 16 mesh installed in a tubular roll-formed section
that is removable only from the interior of the building.
- INSTALLATION: All units shall be erected in openings prepared by others in
accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations. Frames must be
securely fastened, set plumb, level and square without twisting,
bowing or springing. Units are to be caulked as detailed with a
suitable caulking compound. Manufacturer assumes no liability for
damage by the trades or final cleaning of units.
- NOTE: Specifications
subject to change without notice