- GENERAL: Windows shall be aluminum
- MATERIAL: Frame sections shall be
6063T5 and 6063T6 aluminum alloy.
- FINISH: Shall be ESP Bronze or
White, Clear Anodized or Mill.
- CONSTRUCTION: Frame 1 7/8” deep
with runner bar and clips. Louvers shall be actuated from the interior
via a geared operator.
- GLAZING: Windows designed for slide
in glazing. Options include glass, metal and wood louvers.
- HARDWARE: Operator shall have heat
treated steel gears and transmit power to the window via a runner bar.
Installation hardware is available but not included.
shall have weather stripping.
- SCREEN: Fiberglass 18 x 16 mesh
installed in a tubular roll formed section that is removable only from
the interior of the building.
- INSTALLATION: All units shall be erected in openings prepared by others in
accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations. Frames must be
securely fastened, set plumb, level and square without twisting,
bowing or springing. Units are to be caulked as detailed with a
suitable caulking compound. Manufacturer assumes no liability for
damage by the trades or final cleaning of units.
- NOTE: Specifications
subject to change without notice.