- GENERAL: Windows shall be Single
Hung type windows.
- MATERIAL: Sections shall be of 6063T5
and 6063T6 aluminum alloy.
- FINISH: Shall be standard ESP
Bronze or White.
- CONSTRUCTION: Frame members shall be 1
7/8”. Sash members shall be 1”. Frames and sash members
shall be fitted and screwed together.
- GLAZING: Windows designed for
exterior factory glazing and aluminum snap on bead. Tinted and other
glazing materials are also available.
- HARDWARE: The sash shall be equipped
with counter balancing mechanism. And a cam latch for locking.
Installation hardware is available but is not included.
- WEATHER STRIPPING: The operating sash shall be
- SCREEN: Fiberglass 18 x 16 mesh installed in a tubular roll
formed section that is removable from the exterior of the building.
- INSTALLATION: All units shall be installed in openings
prepared by others in accordance with manufacturer’s
recommendations and installation drawings. Frames must be securely
fastened, set plumb, level and square without twisting, bowing or
springing. Manufacturer assumes no liability for damage by the trades
or final cleaning of glass or aluminum.
- NOTE: Specifications subject to
change without notice.